Soap Holder Body Scrubber

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      You are getting this because you subscribed to receive notices whenever a
      new free pattern has been added to the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      A new free pattern has been added. Also a new member pattern has been added
      since my last Free Pattern Notice.

      Soap Holder Body Scrubber Date Added: November 8, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/14misc/soapholder.shtml
      This soap holder doubles as a body scrubber meant for scrubbing rough areas
      on your skin. If you want a softer scrubber, just substitute cotton yarn for
      the nylon yarn. When the bar of soap gets small, just tuck a new one in with
      the small piece of soap. So this is also a soap saver!

      You need to be a paid member to be able to get to this pattern.

      Snuggle Handle Holder Paid Date Added: November 5, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/02potholders/0215snuggleholder.html
      This tight fitting handle holder is just perfect for any cast iron skillet!
      It fits like a glove! I do recommend you use cotton for this pattern for
      extra protection. Do not substitute acrylic for this pattern. I also
      recommend that you do not leave this on the handle while the burner is lit.
      (especially a gas stove) It could catch fire. Only put it on when you are
      actually going to pick up the pan.

      In the near future, I will be moving this list to my own list server so I
      hope by the next time I send out a message, it will be from that new server.

      --
      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club