String of Shells Headband, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2013

      String of Shells Headband

      Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Sensational Sunday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18

        String of Shells Headband

        I am changing the way I handle the prizes for the Bingo Game and the Weekly Raffle.

        From now on, when you register for a new card or for the raffle, your prizes choices will be

        either 50,000 points or a Surprise Pack. The surprise pack can be anything I have offered in the past

        but it will now be my choice. I find myself putting all of the prizes together every few weeks and sending

        them out all at once and I need to change this. From now on I will keep a box just for prizes and on

        Monday morning or the day after a Bingo Win, I will choose a prize from the box and send it to the winner.

        That way you should get your prizes much quicker and it will be easier for me.

        Something you may not know about me is I struggle every single day with ADD and have

        trouble even getting through working on the newsletter every day. Sometimes I can breeze right through it

        and other days it may take a couple of hours because I get easily distracted. If any of you have ADD, you

        know what I am talking about.