We Have Bingo Winners!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2013

      I just discovered we have Bingo Winners!  There are 4 so far.

      Check your cards to see if you too are  a winner.  I will start a new game on Sunday Morning.

      I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site.

      I will be double checking to see if anyone has more than one card.  If they do, they will be disqualified.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2013

        We have Bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!

        Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013

          We have a Bingo winner!  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

          I will accept anyone who claims bingo through the game on the site.
          I will be starting a new game on Tuesday morning!

          Oh yeah!  By the way, I am really close to uploading the next new members only pattern!

          Perhaps within the hour!   Watch your email for the announcement!