Netted Shells Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013

      Netted Shells Doily

             Flowersdata not applicableSt. Patty's Day FrogKitty 5CrochetKitty 2St. Patty's Clover Pinwheeldata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Sensational Saturday!

      In case you are interested in my paper beads, I have uploaded my very first video.
      It is about how to use my paper bead rollers. It is on my paper bead web site.  Don’t worry,

      I plan to add some stitch videos in the future onto the JPFun site, but for now, you can see my first video at

      http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller_video.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12

        Netted Shells Doily

        Have a Magnificent Monday!