OOOPs

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Sorry about that, I made a mistake, I sent you the newsletter, JPFun What's
      Up by accident. It was supposed to go to the people who signed up for the
      newsletter, not for free pattern notices. Please forgive me.

      It will not happen again.
      I hope you enjoy the newsletter anyway.
      I will be moving this list to my own server soon so hopefully the next
      notice you get about new free patterns will be coming from our own servers.

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!