We Have a Bingo Winner and New Free Pattern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Sunday Morning!
      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.

      By the way, I have also added a new free pattern to the site!
      It is called the Harlequin Bolster Pillow!
      Enjoy!