Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST March 24, 2007.

      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      3:27 PM
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2007

        Today's featured pattern is "Ring of Shells Sachet".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/17/2007.
        Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
        the pattern you expect.

        If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
        me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
        account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
        access to all of the patterns on the site.

        JPFun News list update
        I have over 490 subscribers so far!

        If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
        subscribed at
        jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
        discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

        You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to
        avoid getting duplicate messages.
        I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am
        sending these messages
        to both lists.

        You can subscribe to the new list by going to
        http://jpfun.com/cgi-
        bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
        if you have not done so already.

        I am working on a new Christmas Countdown!
        All I am saying for now is it will be a Christmas Tree Wall Hanging.
        I have ordered materials for it so it will not be posted till
        probably Wednesday - Friday.

        I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
        Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

        The item for Saturday November 17, 2007 is below.

        Item: You are looking for the Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament.
        Clue: You will find it in the reference area.

        There is a new poll about what type of gifts you are working on now.

        I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
        answered this poll,

        The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is
        taking longer to write than I thought.

        You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
        for the raffle to enter.

        Sincerely,
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          Mini Tree Top Angel and Ornament

          Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2011

            Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament

            data not applicableAngel 3Kitty 2CrochetKittyAngel 2data not applicable

            Have a Sensational Saturday!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 26, 2012
              Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament
                 Frankenstein's BrideIt's FridayKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBlack Kitty

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 25, 2014

                Mini Tree Top Angel & Ornament
                Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: