Lacet Filet Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013
      Lacet Filet Bookmark

      I am feeling better every day but it will take a few more days, maybe even a week before I am 100%.
      Watch the Newsletter tomorrow to see what pattern has turned one year old!

       data not applicableMouseKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Sheep data not applicable
      Have a Stupendous Saturday!

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10 7:54 AM

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Lacet Filet Bookmark