Free Pattern Converted & Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Tunisian Drawstring Bag".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST March 22, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I have converted the Free Pattern, March Square into PDF!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/101/f101108marchsqu.shtml

      There is a new pattern for paid members and I do not plan on offering it as
      a Featured pattern any time soon so if you want it, you will need to become
      a member or buy it individually. It is an Easter Egg done in Thread.
      You can take a look at
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/116/p116008littleshellsegg.shtml

      I am still a bit sick and did try to go to work today but my boss sent me
      home. She said I didn't look good.
      I will try to go back to work tomorrow. I am coughing a lot and it does
      hurt to do so I will take it easy for the rest of the night.

      7:52 AM