New Crafter's Community Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007

      I just added a new area on my web site which I think you might like. A
      place where you can ask questions, meet other crafters, post items you have
      for sale and more. Check it out! It is completely free!

      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi

      In a little while, I will add the link above to the main part of the web
      site so it will be easy to get to.

      Let me know what you think and if you have any requests or suggestions,
      please do not hesitate to let me know.

      By the way, it won't be long and I will be able to work 40 hours per week on
      the site! I expect to get laid off from Sugarloaf/USA around the 15th of
      April! I will go back to Sugarloaf/USA in the middle of June, however.

      7:52 AM