Cross Center Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      Cross Center Coaster

      Well as you can see I am back!  The power came back on at around 6:00pm last night.
      Everything got so cold that I did not dare turn on my Computer until the room it is in warmed up a bit. I lost a TV that way before.

      And just this morning I realized, I could have used my laptop yesterday to do the newsletter and use the iphone as a WiFi access point.
      Oh well, I will remember for next time.

      We ended up with about 24" of snow by the time it was all said and done.  We are expecting up to another 8" of snow tomorrow!

      Stocking  Kitty 2  Crochet Cat And Mouse Tail  Christmas Lights

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2014

        Cross Center Coaster

        Have a Satisfying Saturday!