We Have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hello Everyone!
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on Saturday morning!
      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site.

      Good Luck!

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 12, 2012
        Hi Everyone,
        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.
        Please check your cards to see if you too are a winner.
        I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Saturday Morning!
          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

          I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site!

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013

            We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game on Friday Morning!

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 23, 2013

                We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on December 24 in the morning.

                I will accept any winners who claim Bingo through the program on the site.

                Make sure your email address and mailing address are up to date

                In your points account so I can make sure I send you your prize to the correct address.

                Good Luck!

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 25, 2014

                  We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
                  Check your cards to see if you too area  winner!

                  I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 22 1:34 PM

                    We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Wednesday Morning!

                    Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                    I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!