Toothpick Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
      Toothpick Holder

       Flowers data not applicableKitty 2CrochetKitty 2Halloween Ghostdata not applicable   Flowers
      Have  a Thrilling  Thursday!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24 7:01 AM

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

        Toothpick Holder

        Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Have a Superb Sunday!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2016

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          "Toothpick Holder"

          I have updated another Granny Square! Check the newsletter to see which one!

          Have a Fantastic Friday!

          I have a new small adult coloring book coming out soon! I am expecting the proof to arrive today.

          If I like what I see, I will approve it for distribution today and it should be available to purchase on Amazon.com either tonight or tomorrow.

          I know it's not crochet related but I wanted to let you know about it anyway.

          I am currently working on updating all of the 6"x6" granny squares on the site, to get them ready to put into a paperback book.

          It will take a while to get them all done. I am hoping by the time school begins, the book will be ready to purchase.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9 9:32 AM

            Today's Featured Pattern is:
            Toothpick Holder

            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready for you at

            Julie A Bolduc