Survey Link Changed for Spider Web Ghost

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      I have changed the link to a new Survey hosted on my own site with 9 questions to answer!
      Only one page!  just fill in the survey, Click on Send It and you can download the PDF file on the next page!

      This link will be taken away on Monday Morning!  Spread the word to your other lists if you like.
      I am really sorry about the other link.

       I think this way will be fair to my paid members since it is only available this way for 2 days.  If you miss it, you miss it.