About the Survey site

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      I am going to stop using the survey site after Sunday.
      What I am going to do is in the future, I will offer the paid members only patterns for free, for 2 days,  after
      a series of my own questions spanning several pages.
      Yes there will be ads on the pages, but they will be the same ads I already use on my site.
      No need to download anything or enter your information.  These questions will be related to a specific theme and really just for fun.  For example, "What color are you wearing right now?".  What is your favorite type of Pet?  and so forth.

      The pattern will be free this way for only 48 hours then will only be available to Paid members until the pattern is over a year old.
      I promise after Sunday, no more nasty survey sites.