New Members Pattern & Special Notice

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      I am sending this message out to everyone that is subscribed to this list just as a reminder you are subscribed to this list and to let you know about a new pattern I posted on the site today.

      I just added a New Members Only pattern for the Spider Web Ghost. Normally it would be for members only but for a limited time, until Sunday October 14, I am offering it to anyone who is not a paid member for free, with a catch.

      Check it out at
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116023spiderwebghost.shtml
      If the above link gets broken, just go to
      http://www.jpfun.com
      From there, you will be able to click on the small image of the ghost to get there.

      If you have not been to the site for awhile, I have also posted a new Free pattern, no strings attached, for a Pumpkin Candy dish.

      One more thing, this is really to those who only get the special notices. I have left my full time job in order to focus on my business, which means, I will be able to design new patterns more often for the site!

      Have a great day and I hope you like the new pattern.

      Sincerely,