Beaded Petals Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2012
      Beaded Petals Scrunchie
      data not applicableBunnyKitty CatCrochetKitty 2HedgehogFlowers

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Beaded Petals Scrunchie
        Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        I have decided I am going to split jpfun.com into 2 web sites. Not sure when it will happen but it will before Halloween
        Paper Bead Crafts will be also featured on jpfun.com as the parent web site. The daily newsletter will include more paper bead information after

        the change is complete.

        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2016

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21