Hexagon Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hexagon Scrubber
          FlowersMummyKitty 2CrochetKitty Cat data not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

        Hexagon Scrubber

        Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

        My web site is starting to outgrow the host server I have and I am trying to come up with a solution so

        I do not have to start removing patterns that are already there. Any suggestions? I have considered

        moving the paid members area to their own domain name such as www.jpfcrochetclub.com. What do you think?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22 8:02 AM