Today's Featured Pattern, Shamrock Pin

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Shamrock Pin".
      This is different from the Four Leaf Clover I have on the site. It is a
      brand new pattern as well!

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST March 15, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I have also converted the popular Free Pattern, "Emma's Baby Afghan" into
      PDF!!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/120/f120001emmaghan.shtml

      3:38 PM