JPFun Extra

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012

      I forgot to include this note in the last email I sent out.

      I just wanted to let you know I added a new page to the site to list all of the eBooks I have available at Amazon.

      You can check it out at:  http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/ebooks.shtml

      You can also get to it on the navigation bar near the top of every page in the Patterns dropdown list.

      I also wanted to let you know I just added the JPF Crochet Club Christmas Book to Amazon last night!