Crystal Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22 5:44 AM

      Crystal Hexagon Motif

      Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty CatCrochetKitty 4Skunkdata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Stupendous Saturday!

      I have Very Big News!
      As I am writing this, I am shaking like a leaf.  Really I am.

      This news will  Affect all of you, IN a GOOD WAY!

      After 9 years of working outside the home, I am leaving my full time job at the ski resort!  My last day is October 8, 2012!

      I want to focus on my business and that means I will have more time to design more patterns more frequently in the future.

      For now though, I have to work on some background stuff that I had been putting off and I want to get as many

      eBooks published on Amazon as I can before I start going crochet pattern design crazy.  I am also going to be working more on the Paper Bead web site so it has more to offer than it does now.

      I am really excited about the plans for the future and I want to thank everyone who has been with me since the beginning and for several years, for your support!  It really means a lot to me and I want to show my appreciation by working hard to make the JPF Crochet Club site the best crochet site on the Internet.

      If you have any wishes or suggestions for improvements for the site, please do let me know!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2014

        Crystal Hexagon Motif
        Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at: