2 Free Patterns Converted

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007

      I just wanted to let you know I converted a couple of free patterns into PDF
      this week.

      One is a little Candy Easter Dish made with an 8oz margarine tub and the
      other is
      a Body and Foot Scrubber made with nylon plastic canvas yarn which you can
      find at Wal-Mart in the plastic canvas section of the Craft Department.

      Here are the links to the pattern download pages.
      Little Easter Dish
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/116/f116001easterdish.shtml

      Body & Foot Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/112/f112002bodyscrubber.shtml

      Have a great evening!

      By the way, it feels like spring here in the Western Mountains of Maine!

      6:53 PM