We Have Bingo Winners!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2012

      We have bingo winners so I will be starting a new game in the morning.

      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

      I will only accept winners who claim bingo through the web site.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 25, 2012
        We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new Bingo game in the morning!
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
        I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.
        Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 7 , May 4 7:11 AM

          I just discovered we have Bingo Winners!  There are 4 so far.

          Check your cards to see if you too are  a winner.  I will start a new game on Sunday Morning.

          I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site.

          I will be double checking to see if anyone has more than one card.  If they do, they will be disqualified.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 27, 2013

            We have Bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

            I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!

            Good Luck!

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013

              We have a Bingo winner!  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

              I will accept anyone who claims bingo through the game on the site.
              I will be starting a new game on Tuesday morning!

              Oh yeah!  By the way, I am really close to uploading the next new members only pattern!

              Perhaps within the hour!   Watch your email for the announcement!