One Day Only Special

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012

      One thing I forgot to mention in the newsletter.

      The One day only special will be available on Saturdays.

      I will be announced in the Friday Email part of the newsletter only.

      This week’s Special One Day only is a Lifetime Membership with the CD and a Set of 5 Crochet Stitch Markers.

      You can get to the details of the Special at http://www.jpfun.com/sale