Lacy Jar Topper, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012

      Lacy Jar Topper

      Flowersdata not applicableCowSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Lacy Jar Topper
        Today's JPFun Newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2016

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11

            Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
            "Lacy Jar Topper"

            The situation I told you about yesterday with 2 of my products being pirated by another seller at Amazon.com has been resolved.

            You can now buy my products in confidence. They are not being sold by anyone else on Amazon.
            Just be sure to look for "Sold by Just Plain Fun" in the listing anyway when looking for paper bead related items.
            Julie A Bolduc