Today's Featured Pattern, Luck - O - The Irish Choker

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Luck - O - The Irish Choker".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST (Date).
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.
      Have a great evening!

      I have also added a page of members patterns which are now available for
      individual sale for $1.75 each.
      You might want to take a look at them. Perhaps there might be something you
      haven't seen before.
      If you are already a paid member, you do not need to buy any of these
      patterns separately. They are available for paid members of the JPF Crochet
      Club.

      To see which ones are available for individual sale, go to:
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/payloadz.shtml

      If you want to be a paid member and have access to these patterns and all of
      the rest of them, go to:
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a wonderful evening!

      9:41 AM