Today's Featured Pattern, Interlocking Block Stitch I Pillow

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Interlocking Block Stitch I
      Pillow".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST March 6, 2007.

      Don't forget, if you go directly to the site, the link to the featured
      pattern is the larger thumbnail image of the pattern under the words,
      "Featured Pattern".

      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      9:41 AM