Wavy Dishcloth, Today's Featured pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012

      Wavy Dishcloth

      Hi Everyone!  Sorry about today’s newsletter.  I guess I was asleep when I sent out this morning’s newsletter.

      I sent yesterday’s newsletter out instead of today’s.  Today’s newsletter has been on the site since this morning but I sent the wrong link.

      By the way!  We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.