Thrifty Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012

      Thrifty Potholder

      Flowersdata not applicableDolphinKitty 2CrochetKitty 4sFishydata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2014

        Thrifty Potholder
        Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        I have ordered my new computer and I expect it to arrive on Wednesday the 23rd!
        Hopefully I will have all of my data and programs installed before I go to bed that

        Night so there won’t be any interruption in sending out the newsletter in the morning.
        I am getting a Dell Inspiron One 2330 23” All in one Touch Screen computer with
        Windows 8.1 installed 8GB RAM and 1TR hard disk space.
        This should solve all of my current computer problems I am  having with my Windows Vista freezing and being slow!

        What I have now is 1GB ram and 3GB space on a Dell Dimension C521 Windows Vista computer. It’s on it 2nd hard drive and that is almost full.