Chenille Granny Pillow, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2012

      Chenille Granny Pillow

             Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty CatZebradata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2014

        Chenille Granny Pillow

        Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Thank  you for all of the responses I got for yesterday’s problem.

        I have decided to buy a new computer.
        I am going to be buying a new computer within the next 6 weeks I hope.
        Now I am debating on what computer to get for what I do.

        I have been working with Windows Vista since 2008 and am kind of out of touch

        with the options out there.

        I know about windows 7 being better than Vista and Windows

        8 with the touch screens is the way the computer world seems to be going now.

        What I am wondering, what would be better for what I do? Does it really matter?

        Let me know your opinions and your experiences with what you have.