Sunny Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2012

      Sunny Fridgie

      Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty 2   CrochetKitty 1Beaverdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Sunny Fridgie

        Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Is anyone out there still in Winter’s Grip?  I am!  Right now it is snowing and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Monday Morning!

        I have over 4 feet of snow still in my back yard and snow banks over 5-6 feet high! I can’t wait to see dandelions in my yard!

        Have a Sunny Sunday!

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2016

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11

            Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
            "Sunny Fridgie"

            Julie A Bolduc