Lacet Strip Bookmark

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      I just wanted to let you know a new free pattern has been added to the JPF
      Crochet Club web site!
      Two members only patterns have also been added to the site since the last
      notice was sent out last week.

      Free !!!
      Lacet Strip Bookmark Free Date Added: October 25, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/10bookmarks/lacetstrip.shtml
      This simple bookmark looks harder to do than it really is. It is fairly
      quick to make and you would make great little something extra you could give
      someone who reads alot. You could also embelish it with a satin ribbon woven
      down the center of it.

      Members Only

      Julie's Basic Mittens Paid Date Added: October 25, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1427juliesbasicmittens.html
      These mittens are a great basic all purpose family mitten. You could
      actually make these mittens in various colors due to the way they are made.
      They have a tight fabric so that they will stay nice and warm in cold
      weather. To make child's mittens without altering the pattern, just use
      sport weight yarn and a size E hook. To make an ornament you can stuff, use
      size 10 crochet thread and a size 7 steel hook.

      Pumpkin Filet Square Doily Paid Date Added: October 22, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/11doilies/1122pumpkinfiletsquare.html
      This doily is a companion pattern to the Pumpkin Filet Doily on this site.
      I have written out the instructions as well as provided a stitch chart. The
      pattern is done in the round unlike a traditional filet pattern.

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!