Doggie in Filet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21 3:45 AM

      Doggie in Filet

      I am offering the 600 Pattern CD & Bonus Files for Image of pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
      Doggie in Filet

      I am offering the 600 Pattern CD & Bonus Files for $15.00+$2.00S&H!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/buycd.shtml

      This sale ends on Saturday morning!  If you don’t’ already have your copy, get it now!

      Flowers5.00+http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_52.gif.00S&H!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/buycd.shtml

      This sale ends on Saturday morning!  If you don’t’ already have your copy, get it now!

      Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2016

        Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
        "Doggie in Filet"

        Julie A Bolduc