Today's Featured Pattern, Julie's Basic Mittens

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Julie's Basic Mittens".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST February 28, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted a free pattern to PDF!
      Basket Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/103/f103002basketorn.shtml

      You can use this basket for Easter by changing the color of the bow and by
      adding Easter grass and Jelly beans!

      3:24 PM