Colorful Snowflake, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012

      Colorful Snowflake

      Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Puppy 2data not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014

        Colorful Snowflake

        I have decided to discontinue the 600 Pattern CD for lack of sales. I have only 6 left.
        I made in all about 200 since I started selling them back in 2009. I made them in small batches.
        It takes me all day long to make a batch of 25 CD’s so in the future, I will get them made for me
        but not any time soon.
        If you want a copy, then you need to find today’s Scavenger hunt item to find out how to get it!

        Have a Sensational Saturday!