Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2012

      Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament

         Flowersdata not applicableAngel 3Kitty CatCrochetKitty 2Angel 2data not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2014

          I made a mistake in today’s newsletter but I have fixed it.

          The Point tracker can be found in the Wearables, not the Pillowghan Squares.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2015

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            "Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament"

            Have a Wonderful Christmas Eve!