Washer Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

      Washer Earrings

      Easter Eggdata not applicableEaster BasketKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Egg Paintingdata not applicableEaster Egg

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2014

        Washer Earrings
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        Today I am working on crocheting the next pattern. It will be a doily done in size 10 crochet thread.

        I expect to be able to upload it to the site by Monday at the latest.  I actually started it last night.

        Flowersdata not applicableBirdieKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Parrotdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Superb Saturday!