Filet Angel Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2012

      Filet Angel Ornament

      Check out the latest New Members Only pattern on the site!  A pair of earrings!

      You will see information about in the newsletter today!  I really personally love these earrings!

      Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Beaverdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2014

        Filet Angel Ornament

        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Flowersdata not applicablePatriotsKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPatriots #1data not applicableFlowers

        Have a Super Sunday!

           I hope the Patriots make it to the Superbowl!