Beaded Star Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012

      Beaded Star Fridgie

      Flowersdata not applicablePigManeki NekoCrochetKitty CatMousedata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2014

        Beaded Star Fridgie
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        I have finally finished updating the whole web site!  There may be a bit of tweaking I need to do but it is done!
        If you come across any pages that are not done, please send me the URL and I will fix it right away!
        Now I have to start on my other web site.  Hopefully that one won’t take as long since it is not nearly as big.

        Flowerdata not applicableStarSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlower