Today's Featured Pattern, Child's Tub Purse

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Child's Tub Purse".

      You can get to the new one by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/index.shtml or
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p113009.shtml

      I had some technical difficulties last night so I fixed them and got the
      pattern posted today.
      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST February 20, 2007.

      Have a great day!

      2:25 PM