Pearl Beaded Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012

      Pearl Beaded Scrunchie

      Flowersdata not applicableSkunkSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013

        Pearl Beaded Scrunchie

        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        There is a new feature I am adding to all of the pattern pages on the site as I update them!
        When you print out the actual pattern page, not the PDF but the actual web page, the resulting page

        will not have a header, footer or any ads on it!  It will be purely the pattern and the pattern’s picture with a pink boarder!

        You can try it out today on the Featured Pattern!  If you don’t want to print it on paper, do a Print Preview so you can see what I am talking about!

        So basically, the pattern pages will be printer friendly!

               Green Ornamentdata not applicablePresentManeki NekoCrochetKitty 23D Magical Snowmandata not applicableRed Ornament

        Have a Satisfying Saturday!