Jack-O-Lantern Filet Coaster

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2000
      Hi There!
      I just wanted to let you know a new free pattern has just been added to the

      JPF Crochet Club Pattern Directory

      One has also been added for members only.

      Free!!!
      Jack-O-Lantern Filet Coaster Date Added: October 16, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/08coasters/jackfiletcoaster.shtml
      This small filet pattern can actually be stitched onto an orange colored
      felt backing to give your wood surface more protection and to also make it
      more festive looking. It is a very quick pattern and could be completed in
      just a few hours. In fact, It took me about 90 minutes to complete. Since
      this is such a small project, I have written out the instructions as well as
      provided a stitch chart, so this is the perfect pattern for beginners of
      filet crochet.

      For Members Only
      Variation of Perky Pillowghan Square Paid Date Added: October 12, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/01granny/0123perkghansquarevariation.h
      tml
      This pillowghan square is almost exactly like the Perky Pillowghan Square.
      There is a slight variation with the way the corners are worked. And also
      there is a row of sc on the last round. Plus this is made of all one color.

      Future Patterns! these have been made, but not written yet.
      Lacet Bookmark ---- Free
      Jack-O-Lantern Doily ---- For Members Only
      An Angel Pattern for members is also coming very soon! For Members Only
      Cro-hook head band. Really thick and warm! For Members Only
      Soap saver/body Scrubber made with nylon yarn. Free

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!