Wedding Bell Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2012

      Wedding Bell Potholder

      Flowersdata not applicableWedding CakeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWedding Cakedata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2013

        Wedding Bell Potholder

        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        I am working on updating the download pages so if you come across some of the pattern download pages looking weird or missing a Scavenger Hunt item or Pawtracker item,

        Don’t fret, I plan to make sure the current pages that require them will have them before I announce I am completely done with the download pages.

        I wrote a program that lets me use a template I made to change all of the pattern download pages in a directory at one time but it is still going to take time to get all of them done.

        The actual pattern pages I have to edit by hand but I can do several pages at a time with the editor I have.

        If you come across any pages that are not done yet and are not pattern or pattern download pages, let me know so I can add them to my list of what pages are left to do.

        By the way, I have been sick with the flu these past 2 weeks but I am still managing to get the stuff done that I want to get done.
        That is the good thing about working from home, I don’t have to miss work if I don’t want to!

        I am also done with my Christmas shopping and have sent out all of the packages I have intended to send out to family.  The only gifts I have left to take care of are for my husband and grandsons.

               It's FridayCandy Cane 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Candy Cane SmileyIt's Friday

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          "Wedding Bell Potholder"