May Spring Angel, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012

      May Spring Angel

      Tomorrow I will draw the next weekly raffle winner.  Don’t forget, one of the main ways to get entries to win the weekly raffle is to use your points.

      Don’t forget to “buy” some entries, with points, by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/enter.shtml.  If you are a paid member, look for the link for paid members.

         Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Polar Beardata not applicableFlowers

      Have a Stunning Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2013

        May Spring Angel
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        I am making progress with redesigning the web site.  Right now I am working on the paid members area.

        Not the patterns, but the other pages inside of the paid members area.

             data not applicableAngel 2Sleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Angel 2data not applicable