Cotton Candy Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012

      Cotton Candy Scrunchie

      FlowersIt's FridayHedgehogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's FridayFlowers

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2013

        Cotton Candy Scrunchie
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
        They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
        I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
        years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
        They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
        automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
        Cotton Candy Scrunchie
        http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

        Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
        They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
        I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
        years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
        They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
        automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
        $1.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

        Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
        and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

              Flowers.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

        Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
        and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

              Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15 8:44 AM

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          "Cotton Candy Scrunchie"