Open Shells Table Runner, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012

      Open Shells Table Runner

      Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2013

        Open Shells Table Runner

        There is a short story on this table runner.  Back in 2010, my Grandmother asked for a table runner for Christmas.

        So I made one for her.  This is the actual one I made.  After her death in 2011, it was given back to me and so I decided, every holiday dinner we have at my house, this will go on my holiday dinner table in honor of my Grandmother.  This is why she wanted the table runner in the first place.  The table cloth that it is on, was also a gift I gave her the year before.

        This picture was taken at her house.  I really miss her and so by making sure I use this tablecloth and runner, she will be with us every holiday dinner.

        Flowersdata not applicableWitch CauldronKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Black Kittydata not applicableFlowers