Poinsettia Lazy Susan Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012

      Poinsettia Lazy Susan Mat

      Flowersdata not applicablePatriotsKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPatriots #1data not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2013

        Poinsettia Lazy Susan Mat

        I am working on redesigning the site for better compatibility with mobile devices so if you see something strange, that is why.
        It is going to be a slow process, I am working on a little bit each day so I can work on other things as well at the same time.

        You will not see the result until I am done however.  I am working in a special section of the site to get the layout right first before I apply the changes to the rest of the site.

        Some of the files will need some editing while I am designing so if you see out of place text, don’t worry, it wont stay there.
        I am hoping, when I am done, you will not notice much of a difference with the layout of the site on desktop and laptop computers but when the site is loaded on an iPhone, smart phone, tablet  or other mobile device, the look and feel will be easier to use and see than it is now.
        If you have wishes on what you want easy access to on mobile devices, please, I want to know!

              Flowersdata not applicableFrankensteinKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Ghostdata not applicableFlowers