October Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012

      October Square

      Check out the Newest Members Pattern for the Celtic Star! It is in the newsletter!

      FlowersIt's FridayGroundhogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2FoxIt's FridayFlowers
      Have a Fabulous Friday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2013

        October Square

        I am still working on the next pattern, I plan to have it posted tonight before I go to bed.  I spent the day and evening with my husband yesterday!
        It had been a while since we just had the whole day together as a couple.

               Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Saturday!