Eyelets Lazy Susan Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012

      Eyelets Lazy Susan Mat

      FlowersIt's FridaySheepCrochetKitty 2Maneki NekoPonyIt's FridayFlowers

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2013

        Eyelets Lazy Susan Mat

        I hope to be posted the latest paid members only pattern later today.  I have it crocheted and written in my pattern

        Notebook.  I still have to type it up, take pictures and upload it to the site.  I will send another notice when it is ready!

        Flower Basketdata not applicableMouseKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPigdata not applicableFlower Basket
        Have a Stupendous Saturday!