Tip Resistant Glasses Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
      Tip Resistant Glasses Cup

      I am sitting at a McDonald's in Belfast Maine working on this newsletter so it looks a little different.  My daughter is taking her driving test as I write!

      Have a Thrilling Thursday!

      Julie A Bolduc
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013

        Tip Resistant Glasses Cup

        Check your Bingo Cards, We must have a winner by now!

        FlowersIt's FridayHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBeaverIt's FridayFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Tip Resistant Glasses Cup